Planning the perfect corporate event? You’ve found the right venue. Whether you’re organizing an informal training session, a suit-and-tie corporate conference, or a spectacular office Christmas party, The Green Event Center makes your job a walk in the park.
Choose The Green Event Center for your office event, and watch all the details fall neatly into place. From our event coordinator to our dining room manager, from owner to executive chef, you’ll find unmatched professionalism and service at The Green Event Center. We are a talented, experienced team, and we take pride in ensuring your office event runs seamlessly.
We’ve equipped our stylish ballroom with state-of-the-art audio-visual technology, and designed it for maximum flexibility. Our staff can arrange the 5,000-square foot space for theater or classroom-style seating, and our 10 x 10 foot projector screen ensures everyone a great view.
The space is as beautiful as it is functional. A neutral color palate and mid-century modern architecture draw the eye toward walls of lofty, floor-to-ceiling windows, which bathe the room in natural light.
Catering to you
Onsite Executive Chef Ann Curry has catered for Presidents Bush and Ford, for contestants at the Miss USA Pageant, and—in the coveted role of Executive Chef—for athletes at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Now she brings her world-class fare to your office event.
She designs menus around your preferences. Her cuisine fuses classic with trendy, indulgent with healthy—and it never fails to draw rave reviews from our parties.
Your corporate event belongs here
- An elegant ballroom with 5,000 square feet to accommodate up to 250 guests
- Flexibility for theater-style seating, classroom-style seating, dining or dancing
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- 10-square foot screen with projector
- Podium and wireless microphones
- Creative, mouth-watering catering menus, custom-designed by renowned Executive Chef Ann Curry
- Meeting and party packages
- Tireless hospitality from The Green Event Center staff